Email studio[at]radiomerge[dot]fm with the details.
The 2015 Mutrah Souq Treasure Hunt is being held on Saturday 28 February. See the attached posters for details or log onto our website at: www.centreforomanidress.com
Interior Design, Decor and Furniture (IDF Oman) Exhibition, will be held from 17th to 19th Feb 2015 in Oman International Exhibition Centre. Opening timings are: 10 am to 1pm, 4pm – 9pm.
Global Property Show will be held in Oman International Exhibition Centre from 18th to 21st February. Opening timings are: 10 am to 1pm, 4pm – 9pm.
Coming up this week is the 6th installment of the Tour of Oman bike race. The tour is split over 6 days, starting this Tuesday 17th February and concluding on Sunday 22nd February in Muttrah. For more details visit: www.tourofoman.om
- Day 1 – Tuesday 17th, Bayt Al Naman Castle – Al Wutayyah – 161KM
- Day 2 – Wednesday 18th, Al Hazm Castle – Al Bustan – 195.5KM
- Day 3 – Thursday 19th, Al Mussanah Millennium Resort start and finish – 158.5KM
- Day 4 – Friday 20th, Sultan Qaboos Grande Mosque – Jebel Akdhar – 189KM
- Day 5 – Saturday 21st, Al Sawadi Beach – Ministry of Housing, Wizarat – 151.5KM
- Day 6 – Sunday 22nd, Oman Air building by the airport – Muttrah Corniche – 133.5KM
Times Great India Education Fair Muscat is happening on 20th to 21st February in Al Falaj Hotel. The exhibition showcases distance learning courses, vocational courses, E Learning study materials in the Education & Training industry.
The International Conference on Fisheries Aquaculture and Environment in the Indian Ocean will take place from 24th February to 26th February 2015 in Sultan Qaboos University. The conference will cover areas like Marine Resources Economics and Management, Marine Ecology, Biology and Conservation, Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology, seafood and Human Health.
Some of the most creative brands in Muscat coming together to show case their collections in Bait Al Zubair’s Bazar this February 26th, 27th and 28th. From 10am -1pm and 4pm-8pm.
Current ongoing exhibitions:
- Bait Al Zubair: Steve McCurry ‘South South East: A Life in Pictures’ on till the 28th of February
- Fifteen/15 Exhibition – Bait Muzna Gallery in Old Muscat till 28th February
- Gallery Sarah: Maryam Al Zadjali and Radhika Hamlai: ‘The Spirit of Duality’ on till the 5th of March
- Bait Al Zubair: Bait Al Dalaleel Art Space: Damon Kowarsky: ‘Artist Residency works’ on till mid-March
- Shangri La Al Bandar Hotel Art Gallery: Debjani Bhardwaj and Gabriella Gorbedi: ‘Nectar in Sieve’ will run from the 15th of February till 5th of March
The 20th Muscat International Book Fair is set to happen from February 25th to 7th of March. This year more than 570 publishers from 25 countries will be taking part with a special children’s literature hall with various activities scheduled for children throughout the book fair. For more information visit mctbookfair.gov.om.
Looking for more things to do?
This Week in Y http://www.y-oman.com/this-week/